Written: 12 Feb. 2015
Last Updated: 14 Feb. 2015
History (newest on top):
-Added "entities" and additional clarification - 14 Feb. 2015
- Site Map/Table of Contents - link just added to the top of this website!
- Using the Arduino Uno’s built-in 10-bit to 21-bit ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- The Power of Arduino
- Beginner RC Airplane Setup
- Thunder AC680/AC6 Charger & Computer Data-Logging Software
- Parallel Charging Your LiPo Batteries
I've been wondering how to put hyperlinks in blog comments for quite some time now, so I finally did a little research to find out how! Read on.
If you'd like to make your next comments at the bottom of an article a little more fancy, with hyperlinks, bold, or italics, for example, here's how! Feel free to practice your new skills in the comments below this article too, as scratch space to test your syntax.
The following commands are accepted in Google Blogger comments: