Thursday, January 30, 2014

eRCaGuy Store Just Opened


Subscribe by Email!
By: Gabriel Staples
Written: 30 Jan. 2014

Related Links:
I have just opened up a tiny web-shop in order to make a little extra money to support my work.  I intend on purchasing extra parts and pieces when I engage in Arduino or electronics-related products, so that I can sell them on my site.

Please support my work, research, blog, and contributions to the world of Radio Control and Arduino microcontroller programming by purchasing my products.


I am currently selling brand new Arduino-compatible Nano V3.0's, with breadboard, USB cable, and FREE shipping from and to the United States.



***Subscribe by Email!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment or question! If it is a question, I will try to get back to you quickly. Notice to spammers: I personally remove all spam promptly and report spammers to Google, so please don't do it.

Note: some HTML tags are allowed in your comments. To learn how to add bold (<b>...</b>), italics (<i>...</i>), or hyperlinks (<a href="URL">NAME</a>) to your comments, read here.

~Sincerely, Gabriel Staples.

P.S. Yo hablo español también. Je parle français aussi. (I speak Spanish & French too).